Requests Jenna

Hi,

Hard request here : there was a girl on youtube who had a channel called jenna486, then jenna1552 with great teasing video, and then in private even better one. Before that she was a camgirl on ifriends with the name of "everydaygirl". I don't know if it rings a bell to someone, but this girl was awesome, and I can't find her anywhere now, her ytb video are private, all was by google+ who stopped, and ifriends closed.

Anyone have something on her ? Maybe she started a new ytb channel or something.

Thanks for the help

S

sam arsvard

wtf i was just looking for her too and found this thread, I used to be in her google+ a long time ago. I got nothing on her now but do you know if any pf her old videos still exist even?

Comment

OnlyRome

Feb 20, 2020
Hi,

Hard request here : there was a girl on youtube who had a channel called jenna486, then jenna1552 with great teasing video, and then in private even better one. Before that she was a camgirl on ifriends with the name of "everydaygirl". I don't know if it rings a bell to someone, but this girl was awesome, and I can't find her anywhere now, her ytb video are private, all was by google+ who stopped, and ifriends closed.

Anyone have something on her ? Maybe she started a new ytb channel or something.

Thanks for the help

Comment

JennasFan

Sep 26, 2022
Hello, every few yrs I do a search for her to see if anything comes up. Nothing ever does but came across this forum posting. I thought I was only one who remembers her. Spent a good bit of money for private chats on ifriends with her. It was worth it. I do remember finding her yt years ago too. Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know that I have 49 of her videos I saved from ifriends over 12 years ago. You're welcome to them if I can figure out how to share them.

2 Comments
Art_Of_Discipline
Art_Of_Discipline commented
Still need it done?

P
poster456789 commented
You still out there?