Self Promotion Jennifer Blair - College peer in need of your help

Deleted member 4887105

Model Citizen
Leaker
Deleted Account
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! Popular Uploader
Mar 1, 2023
Hello SMG users,

Hope everyone having a wonderful Winter Holidays season!

I want to introduce you to one of my college peers, who been struggling with extra income, especially being raised by a single mom for most of her life. It shouldn't be about some silly stories but wanted to give a little background on her:

Last year, I came across her at one of my college curriculums but never cared, just another chick. Later on, I have started noticing things, especially her keep on wearing same clothes quite often and barely having any friends but again, who's business it is...not mine, so I left it as is! Fast forward into this September and I run into her in a dean's office, cause I failed a summer course (yep, LOL) and she was not too far away from there kind of sobbing or whatever. Left it as, again. Coming out of the office in like 45 min and she is still there...so I approached her!

After lengthy conversation, I gathered up that the schooling obviously is being too expensive and she needs extra classes to catch on things and if she doesn't make it, then it resets or offsets her program period and classes that she can take after. Its a complicated matter but all leads to her financial struggles.

We kept the connection for like a month and then I got busy. Later in November, I kind of thought about it and decided to mention her whole thing on how girls make good and quick extra cash on social media blah blah. She is not the pretty gal and has some acne but feel like got a proper body, so I suggested an Onlyfans/Fansly shenanigans! That didn't go too well for longest time, till I proved her it works and gave multiple real examples. Nonetheless, I know this is becoming a lengthy story but I wish to use my platform on this site and help promote her, as I feel like having a decently well established account on here.

This is all a work in progress, till we see some decent amount of interested individuals and then kick off the official pages. Please see little previews from her trip to the beach and individual sales may happen as of now, for those who gets interested right away. You may contact me directly to keep this thread clean/civilized. We are located in Florida, incase someone is local enough to help in person or has maybe a side gig for her.

Thank You all for your time and understanding!

p6o3jnxwqio9162cca563c30feec5.md.jpg 20231227_0946510d4adfc424541044.md.jpg 20231227_0947139a4d13fd891be942.md.jpg jooabgnlqio91e866433c73131bfb.md.jpg