EN:
Hey guys, I came to share some photos and videos I have of this fitness girl. She is a prostitute in Brazil (Curitiba), these files are mostly old that I got through a friend. But recently on her instagram she has been hinting at wanting to create an OnlyFans, she even made a poll if her followers would approve.

PT-BR:
E ai galera vim compartilhar algumas fotos e videos que eu tenho dessa mina, ela Ć© GP aqui em Curitiba (infelizmente ainda nĆ£o comi kkk), a maioria do conteudo Ć© antigo, mas recentemente ela comeƧou compartilhar coisa nova no Instagram, fez ate uma enquete se deveria criar OnlyFans.

OBS: The complete album with photos/videos:

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Pervah and Rogerdc
PT/BR:
Pessoal, ela mudou o @, e continua fazendo programas em Curitiba/PR, e tambĆ©m agora parece que focou na venda de conteudos. NĆ£o tenho acesso a eles, se alguem conseguir por gentileza disponibilizar para nĆ³s, serĆ” um grande feito!
Aqui vai algumas novas informaƧƵes:
Instagram Principal:
Instagram Reserva:
NĆŗmero para compra de conteudos e agendamento de programas: +55 41 9 9726-7043

TambĆ©m tem esse site que ela vende conteudo, mas em sinceramente nĆ£o conheƧo: https://* sxyvip *.com *.br/nandafer
(remova os espaƧos e "*")
EN:
Guys, she changed the @, and continues to do programs in Curitiba/PR, and also now it seems that she has focused on selling content. I don't have access to them, if someone could kindly make them available to us, it would be a great feat!
Here is some new information:

Main Instagram:

Second Instagram:
Number to purchase content and to provide sexual service: +55 41 9 9726-7043
There's also this website where she sells content, but I honestly don't know it: https://* sxyvip *.com *.br/nandafer
(remove the spaces and "*")

Comment

Deleted member 3196417

Deleted Account
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service
Jul 8, 2022
Todos os perfis caĆ­ram
Aposentou?

2 Comments
megaarroba
megaarroba commented