Self Promotion Jiggliest Booty Ever!! Contest...on TOC

ARE YOU READY!!!

THE JIGGLIEST BOOTY EVER!! CONTEST

CONTEST BEGINS JULY 10TH AT MIDNIGHT!!

For a little change this year, I'm bringing out a new contest that we havent ran before. Instead of having a Forth of July contest, or a summer break contest, I decided to get to the meat and potatoes.

For most of us here, and the statistics show, that everyone love a big, round, jiggling booty. Whether it's in leggings, sundresses, thongs, or even, pajamas, we love to watch when those cheeks bounce from side-to-side.

So without further adieu, let me get to the details:

The Jiggliest Booty Ever!! Contest begins on Midnight EST July 10th 2024, and ends July 12th at Midnight Est.

(contestants will begin posting their content at this time)

Voting will begin at Midnight EST on July 15th and will end at Midnight EST July 19th.

Winners will be announced on Monday July 22nd.

There will be 2 separate Jiggliest Booty events happening at the same time.

One will be for amateurs, the other for professionals.

RULES:

1. The video can be new or old, as long as it (OC)

This is the jiggliest booty ever. And ever means exactly what it says. 5 years old, or 3 months old. If it's jiggly, you can post it.

2. For professonals: The video must be 2 minutes or longer, slo-mo not included.

For Amateurs: The video must be one minute or longer. Slow mo cannot be more than half of the video.

3. The target can wear anything, or nothing at all. It can also be shot anywhere, other than places where privacy can be expected.

4. Target must look 16 or older.

5. There can be multiple targets. If there are groups of jiggly booties, these are also accepted.

6. Faceshot is not mandatory, but you chances at winning increase dramatically with one.

7. Professionals must use #JBEPRO in their title, this will determine what prize category.

8. Amateurs must use #JBEAMA in their title, this will determine your prize category.

FOR PROFESSIONALS FOR AMATEURS

🥇 1st Place: $250 🏅 1st $75
🥈 2nd Place $150 🏅 2nd $50
🥉 3rd Place $75 🏅 3th $25

Winners will be decided by votes only. (You have unlimited votes not just 3 from now on)

Posted below are examples of what Booty of the Year gonna look like.

WEBSITE FOR THE CONTEST

TOC TOC TOC

theoriginalcandid.com

Reactions: genner181