Requests Julia Anna Fleming

• Thread starter Deleted member 37
  • Start date
DAMN i miss her and that thick booty so much.
Here's some of her best work.

She went from posting sexy content like this, to getting knocked up, and then having to retire because of some stupid worthless deadbeat baby daddy.

Seems like she's finally dumped her shitty baby daddy (not surprised 🤷‍♂️).
A couple days ago she she posted a picture of "Sol" (her baby daddy) and put him on blast. It was on her IG stories. She said she's been raising her son on her own for the past 6 months and was having suicidal thoughts but her baby is the only thing that prevent her. SMH

R
Rockho commented
What did she expect from such a guy? LOL

B
Brolycolby commented
Thank you so much. If you don't mind, could you get Bikinibee content. Much appreciated

L
lezcudance commented

She started scamming people asking for 100 dollars for nudes over cash app(always a scam) but then never replying back. Then she got knocked up by some black guy and has a black baby as a single mother now. She's been uploading to YT more now but is still out of shape post partum and ruined her body

P
powerpcmac commented
She's paying the toll, as they say

@Cheddacheesebiscuts

Not sure about her $10 OF page but her main VIP page looks dead, has the same post count from a year ago. I was subbed early 2022 and she only posted like 3 photos of her fully clothed. She won't answer DM's either. She's selling a nude bathtub video for $1k, that's the only interesting thing that i saw. Here's the short clip.

Maybe someone with fat pockets can get the full video.

2 Comments
C
Cheddacheesebiscuts commented
I just looked at my expired subs, I had hers until March 2021, and she only has made 10 posts on the regular page. I also had subbed to her $50 (until Dec2020) vip cause she said she posted a naked bath video, which was like 5 secs off the bottom of her butt and soles up close. She had potential to make a lot of money and content but was super inconsistent which sucks.

Sebastian111
Sebastian111 commented