Remember do not get confused with the skinny (Now MILF) Flex-julia

Last edited:
Some "boring" stuff

Definitely we need more DMs, or lives if she does it

Last edited:
2 Comments
G
georgina commented
no, haven't ever commented her socials yet, but as much as I know she lives in V!enna now, and I am checking the Austr!an sexchats every day, hoping she will start an own one there - if so I would tell You of course :cool:
:p(y)

hhound
hhound commented
Well Vienna seems expensive to live, however with the money about the views, subscriptions, OF etc. she probably can afford that. In fact I think she and Alina are the more redituable girls in that yoga agency. By the way I do not know why her bestie, Katie, the girl with an amazing rack, not so sexy as Julia, but sweet, charming and gorgeous aswell, stop her YT thing and did not make an OF account, she moved also?

Well if you admired more Julia even than me, I cross the fingers (And you should too), she never do a sexchat, that would banalized her and put her in a position with huge estigma and prejudice, because until now the nude stuff that we aware, could be considerer artistic, it is just a strip: No exploited teasings, rubbing, dildo, sexaction, that will be a total dissapoint for me.

Last edited:

3 Comments
G
georgina commented
godmichou
godmichou commented
my source is onlyfans, not your random site, who picks the images here

Capture-decran-2023-01-30-152455.md.png

Last edited:
godmichou
godmichou commented
of course i will not pay

I do not know what is happening with K2s.cc Server, maybe it is just in my country, or maybe not, if you got connection problems as well. Here is "Boring" stuff 4, until anybody leaks the good stuff. Do no let this thread dies.

Thumbs up are always apreciated ;):cool:

Last edited:
Comment

2 Comments
K
kloivert commented
i hope there will be more. as far as i heard she is masturbating now in her vids...

hhound
hhound commented
Well a good pal, posted here another nice video, unfortunately when the general downpost came along, the last 6 months in all the forum dissapeared: points, new posts, new threads, etc. And yeah on the another Site, there is nothing new about this amazing girl either, that is so sad.

Last edited:
Lets try get the place going again. Some old stuff under the spoiler. Look closely as one has topless...

- PassWord - JK23

You must be registered for see medias

1 Comment
hhound
hhound commented
Thank you my friend, every collaboration is a big one. This thread do not deserve to be forgotten.