Requests Kaileah Lani

You must be registered for see images

4 Comments
Supersoak
Supersoak commented
Hey Taker989, I know you're a big advocate for Kaileah Lani and I see you posting all over the place keeping her name alive. Have you ever put together a megapack of her content? I'm in the process of uploading all the stuff I have of her and seeing if we can combine what we have.

Also, I'm working on a few projects as everyone knows, I'm trying to deepfake upscaled and stable diffusion created faces to her old videos. The AI upscale I used in the past is good, but it doesn't do a very good job and upscaling the faces properly since they're so washed out.

I attached a couple screenshots of the current project. Can see a mixture of upscaled images as well as stable diffusion created images. Once I'm comfortable with the finished product, I'll release it.

Taker989
Taker989 commented
Yeah I do. I can send you a link where I keep files. Let me know.

C
Camlova commented
Any news of her, it's great idea tu mix all the content of her, I have a bunch of vids, by the way I am camlova

R
rudy66 commented
I think we need a support group for all of us that miss her, and can't find different content, but will continue to do google seardh after google search hoping for something new. We failed her & us, how was she around for as long as she was, and this is all we have left of her? I'm disappointed in all of us.