Requests Katarina Meis / Cassandra Delia

Emilybloom stuff is impossible to find, so...

Katarina Guest House

1 Comment
Lightsxx
Lightsxx commented
She needs to do Nubiles and iStripper photoshoot! I miss her MetArt and watch4beauty sets!
She's shooting now too vanilla stuff! šŸ˜²šŸ‘Ž

Guys. Bad or good news to you, according to your preferences, however could be a possibility that our adored katarina is going for more xxx. First It looked to me kind a strange this past clip:

All rigth i could be a glimpse about a little game for being naughty. But these ones I can not considerer glimpses, or teasing stuff

I knew that she is just an erotic (explicit) model, quiet respectful about her private life, with a fioncee, and safe habbits like playing guitar and equestrian sports. But call me paranoid, this could mean the beggining of a good B/G carrer, well if is the case quite disappointing for me.

PD: Who the F#$% is this fatso Leon13? A low budget centennial boy Pierre Woodman?

Last edited:
R
resveratrol95 commented
I m quite disappointed as well, poster. I ve never enjoyed B/G content and I see more and more models heading that way. Is there any softcore topic on this forum? Or maybe a collection? Thanks in advance.

D
Dafuq1234 commented
Did she get fucked or just kiss n licked lol

K
KingGuru commented
So somewhere out there is a vid of her having sex. Wtf is it? I can't find it.

V
vikassingh commented
Is there a longer version of the video. There are some videos that he posted on coomer which had longer versions posted somewhere else. Couldn't find one for Katarina. Anyone has them ?

Katarina/Cassandra is also Cassie at TeenMarvel. The little birdie tattoos match:

3 Comments
Squiddly
Squiddly commented
Don't create posts in the thread linking to PAID-ONLY content. Everyone here knows how the Google Machine works.
This site is for immediately viewable/downloadable LEAKS, not promoting paysites.

Lightsxx
Lightsxx commented
don't be so mean. He is actually provided very useful info! I didn't knew for example about her TeenMarvel work! šŸ˜

Squiddly
Squiddly commented
Mean? Grow up. "Very useful info" (really?) belongs in a COMMENT, not a REPLY. Read the fucking words that appear inside EVERY "Post Reply" box on EVERY page:

"Please only write here if you have content. For discussions and requests use Comments."
Those words had to be added in the formerly empty Reply field to stem the tide of idiots who ignorantly (or knowingly) ignore the Forum Rules about Replies and Comments, triggering annoying notifications to everyone watching the thread for downloadable content (not links to paid sites), unnecessarily inflating size of threads,, making it harder to find actual CONTENT and wasting valuable bandwidth, storage and server capacity with useless noise. People "sharing content" here need to learn and FOLLOW the rules or STFU.