Requests Katherine Rose

B
bdc23 commented
No I do not sorry man. She has an army of simps that she caters too basically. They get her content privately.

D
Djkillashaw commented
I’ll put a warning against this chick. Very recently, I received a PPV that was apparently a custom for someone else locked at $50.

“here's that custom we talked about Justin 😘 putting on a nude show just like you requested 😈 it's priced at $50 so that will make the full payment of $750... can't wait to hear your thoughts, I know its gonna *blow* your mind 💦🤤

Whatever. Shit happens.

“OMG that wasnt meant for you!!!!”

“damn it please dont tell justin 😩

What? Who cares. I haven’t even opened it. Just unsend it. To which my bullshit alarm starts ringing with this next message:

“Well it won’t let me unsend it now, enjoy it I guess 😜

Creators can unsend anything in chat at anytime, even if it is an unlocked PPV (though those will always remain in your purchased section), but clearly thought I was stupid enough not to know that.

I’m done now. Her stuff was ok for VIP. Didn’t buy much over two years but for a BoutineLA girl, it did enough for me. But if you want to sell me something, just sell it to me. The made-up scenario was just so obvious and dumb.

B
bdc23 commented
I got that same message too. I knew it was BS as well. Her ideal of 'nude' is wearing something that is actually nude in color. I got suckered with that before. Her lives are also shitty. She sets the tip goal and when it is time to show whatever she promised it is usually a quick glimpse and she never shows her full ass. just a tilt to the side. Her friend Olivia has much better content than she does IMO.

O
Okyesman08 commented
We all should just uploaded all the stuff we have on her here so that we know what she really gives.

Nov 4, 2023

3 Comments
O
Okyesman08 commented
This is her $70 set

B
bdc23 commented
Thanks. For 70 bucks she can at least let the puppies out.

O
Okyesman08 commented
Everyone pls contribute to this forum with some good material