Requests Kayyybear

Did we really had just ONE leaker? Just ONE super mega Hero that posted all her videos? 😔
does she has new videos?

D
DP575 commented
I've got just over 11GB (about 760 images, 116 videos) of her content, but I've never used Mega before. Would it be a safe method of sharing, or are there any better alternatives? I also know Mega gives you a copyright warning for sharing these sorts of content. Are there any safety measures to take into account for that or is it just a "hey, you broke the rules so the files get deleted" sort of thing?

Just looking to provide a sizeable chunk of content since I honestly wouldn't have most of it if it weren't for the people here, but I'd hate to get into any legal issues of any sort. (Also I'm upset the main thread got removed..anyone know what happened there?)

K
Kyonshi commented
I didnt have such a large file when i shared mine on Mega, like 2 years ago i believe, and i never had the documents deleted or something, nor a warning of some sort. Give it a shot. The worst its gonna happen, they will be removed but you'll still have the originals.

D
DP575 commented
Hmm.. Well, alright. Guess I can try to give it a shot then. Though it will probably be sometime next week before I can upload, due to terrible internet where I live. So maybe on Wednesday or Thursday I can get them uploaded and drop a link for everyone, if no one beats me to it by then.

A bit late, and also not nearly as much as I wanted to share (I'll maybe be able to upload the rest next week sometime, since it's missing about 20 videos and around 500 pictures). First time sharing anything through Mega, so hopefully I'm doing it right and all goes well.

4 Comments
S
sanadajere commented
Not late at all, youre the GOAT!

D
DP575 commented
Uploaded all but 6 videos I had (will have to do those next week, again, sorry). But I managed to get the 500 or so images added to the main folder.

C
Chrolo112233 commented
DP575 any chance you have the latest bird's eye ppv?

D
DP575 commented
Sadly no, I don't. But maybe someone who does would be willing to share soon, I'd love to see it.

Sorry if repost

2 Comments
C
CloakedMan commented
"Removed due to legal reasons".
Repost on different site?

P
PhoenixPlums0 commented