Requests Kendall @saintmadre

She made another OF.
Onlyfans.com/H0neycombkiss

Reactions: Joegdodo
F
FuzzyDunlop91 commented
just announced on her twitter that she's done a sex tape for her OF....

F
FuzzyDunlop91 commented
sex tape never materialised. She made everyone pay for it upfront, then their were loads of delays (seems to have been administrative/clearance problems between her, the guy with the BBC and OF) and everyone started getting knarked and messaging her demanding the content. She then had a hissy fit and announced she was quitting OF (again).

I don't follow her too much, so maybe I'm being unfair. But she does have the hallmarks of a scammer to me. The multiple opening and closing of different accounts, under different names each time back that up. I've subscribed to her maybe 3 times over the years, each time the content has been 'irregular' at best. She seems to have a very loyal group of simps who follow her to 'support' her, unfortunately she's not very good at coming to terms with the fact that if your selling a product for money (yourself) and then don't deliver that product (content) the other guys that are just there hoping to see her taking a load on her massive tits (aka: ME) are going to be pissed!

D
Deleted member 2451471 commented

I definitely get where you are coming from. Right now she's coming off on someone who is taking the money and running. I get her circumstances but she spoke a lot of promises with no delivery. She completely wiped her Insta so I'm wondering what will disappear next. She owes me private calls and customs (which I don't think will be delivered) which I will count as loss. I'm hoping to get the refund for the ppv sex tape at least. Hard earned lesson. Won't be giving her any money again

F
FuzzyDunlop91 commented
same here re. the video. Shame as that picture she posted from the tape, kissing that guys cock, was fucking hot!