Requests Krissi Pookie - Onlyfans

Deleted member 399899

Deleted Account
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
Jun 17, 2020
Gentlemen so you are aware we have one or two imposters in our mix that I know of. So please Follow the rules be safe and more content cummin soon until then enjoy these pictures of krissi and her ex best friend morgie love.

Comment
what happens with her body? morgie looks very worn and broken

2 Comments
D
Deleted member 399899 commented
She was a thick girl who decided to lose all that weight and here are the end results I think she looks really cute in the face though

D
Deleted member 399899 commented

Deleted member 399899

Deleted Account
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
Jun 17, 2020
To those who ask about more krissi content my safety, personal security and how I interact online has been threatened by her fans. So what you see here is all there is. If you want more nothing like a quick Google search that will get you to the right place. Or take the mantle and post her content but be weary her fans are watching and reporting everything back to her. Some are here reading this right now and can't wait to be the first to tell her. That it for me.

1 Comment