Requests kylieaegis - kikikyle - fullmetaled2520

I refuse to accept that these bombs were never exposed to the world...
some savior?

Rexhunter456

Feb 24, 2024
These are the most recent ones - you be judge

4 Comments
D
Dan7219 commented
Do they look photoshopped to anyone else?

Y
YunoMilez commented
They look edited asf but idk.

T
Thud_Muffin commented
Either she's editing things or her bra is really holding things back like Esskayuwu. The lighting and the seam between her skin and shirt as it gets closer to her collar and neck looks off.

T
Thud_Muffin commented
Well, if this means she got a surgical reduction then that pretty much makes potential future content nearly pointless unless she thought ahead to shoot nudes of herself when her tits were much bigger. It would certainly explain why some of the cleavage pictures looked photoshopped compared to her recently clothed pictures.

Smaller Text: "And yes my boobs are way smaller now for multiple reasons. I like them much better this way for me and my health."

WellFuck2957eb392aefed1f5.md.jpg
2022/Today
3781383a4fa5cc730.md.jpg 2047c2400448a0575.md.jpg

Last edited:

Rexhunter456

Feb 24, 2024
Reactions: YunoMilez
P
Popee12 commented
seeing what

P
Popee12 commented
Idk I dont see how they could be fake?

Y
YunoMilez commented
Bro they look animated like a cartoon. Have you never seen tits before?

T
Thud_Muffin commented
Unless there's just a lot of lighting for her shot, there isn't really a shadow or fade for her cleavage. There's a shadow for her neck but nothing along where her breasts are covered by the bra or going into the cleavage like some of her cleavage photos above. The only way she could prove it's legit would be to do a video like this with actual movement because this just looks like a bad photoshop edit. She may have actually worn her bra since it's the leopard print she's had in other photos under her tops but she likely had something on underneath it or at least tried to do her own edit which begs the question, why? If she doesn't want to show her cleavage to that degree then why even put a fake one out herself?