Requests Laura Carter

Has anyone got her new BG video?
from her OF.

4 Comments
H
Helder244 commented
Good luck, the people that run her account are piss takers since May (maybe a change in who runs it). They tried to sell a 4 min video of her and another woman for $200, when i refused, they then tried to knock it down to $100. Also could not describe what happens in the video or show previews. Most the other videos are overly priced too.
They often sell 2 pictures for $30/40 and no video is lower than $40 (most are $80-100) with vague descriptions and no previews.

960x1280_4a139777dfa21a5d4811a7e09ffd8c36e916356f97d4004b.md.jpg

J
justinn commented
I was subbed to her account for ages and it was a guy who used to run it and similar like now by sound of it, overpriced content, no new stuff and generic response to requests. She took back control for a while and it got better, but seems to have changed for whatever reason.
I bought all her previous BG stuff and some were good, some not so good, then she started sending to select few only as they were all leaked and at that point I stopped my subscription. I think the video I’m asking for was going for $15 so not overpriced but I can’t find it in my messages maybe was sent out after I canceled my subscription.

Q
Qwertzy99999 commented

Can you share with us the stuffs you bought, especially b/g ones😬

J
justinn commented

They are literally same as the ones that were uploaded few posts up. As far as I’m aware 3 bj videos and 2 fuck videos thats all I have.

Hade131

Jul 2, 2024
Is there anyone who has these videos?

Reactions: CM0609 and 90K
Comment