Requests Lawwender/veronica/Schwanzverlangerung

Feb 23, 2023
Does anyone know if she has any interesting content? according to her social media, she is 19/20 years old

instgram:
2nd instagram:
tiktok:

Last edited:
Reactions: sh123 and avintura

Sunshine667

Dec 7, 2023

Reactions: sh123 and avintura
1 Comment
B
bla1337 commented
my god

Feb 23, 2023
Do you think guys there is a real chance for onlyfans or boosty or not?
I once saw on Q&A that she said she wouldn't do it anytime soon... :(

1 Comment
B
bla1337 commented
Objectively it's not worth for her to start OF, but I wouldn't suspect a young girl of being reasonable, so there's a chance.

Feb 23, 2023
ok, so today she announced on her *** that she is starting boosty, but only for donations xD there are no posts or anything there. You can only write messages to her, but each message must include a tip in order to send it. In addition, she set the target at 117 euros... after 20 minutes someone tipped her $120...
I would like to point out that her account has been open for 1 hour and you can only send messages with tips there. I think her ego will grow so much that we will never see anything nude

T
trnh22 commented
I wonder why?

S
sprong commented
i assume because people were spamming her about real content, usually the case when they just want money

H
habulula37 commented
Much weirder is fact that those desperate guys send money hoping for photos but it's summer and probably there will be OF type photos just on insta soon

T
trnh22 commented
this morning she set up a new collection and it's over...wtf
over $200 in 2 days from fundraising alone. And think about how much she gets extra for news... for a russian like her, that's several paychecks

11db0ad508647645e6.md.png