Requests lil Debbie debbiecakes420 OF

What sort of stuff is in her PPV's? I get that she avoids nudes, but is that something that you can directly negotiate with her?

C
cainabel commented
shes not skinny no more and got some big ole new titties, always thought debbie was hotter than her but she never really wants to show anything unfortunately at least kreayshawn has her titties out in most on her vids

w00denCeesh
w00denCeesh commented
yessir, her shit is great, twerks, nudes, and showed pussy recently, also gucciiguccii is legendary, but she makes no money off it, and said she is traumatized by it, s0ny owns it outright and it kind of was the downfall of her career after that, sucks the greatest thing your career is known for is also the reason for your depression. she has the skills and potential to break away from it and become great again, I don't know what direction it'll be in, she's trying hard to blow up on tikt0k, but can't avoid that song when she's brought up. She can kill it on OF, more than she is already, just has to give it her all.

S
spunktoe commented
can you post some of the twerking vids please? also who is gucciiguccii? I can't find anything.

crankystraw
crankystraw commented
I'd love to see them too, I think I only found one when I looked.
Gucci Gucci was Kreyshawn's one hit wonder. It was a banger though.

Here's a few pics that aren't here. It's more of the same but it's something. Can't find the vids anywhere

2 Comments
MikeAlmo
MikeAlmo commented
Great! Thank you 😮‍💨

bootyboss
bootyboss commented
amazing thank you!!!🙏