Requests LILi

Sep 13, 2021
She's very beautiful and I talked to her directly about the content. She said that there will be nude content on the tangolive broadcast today evening.

I hope a friend will buy it and share it with us

2 Comments
R
R2DZ commented
tang0 bans for nudity in public or premiums... Only if someone can do 1-1 or group with her she can get nude. So basically she scammed you.:peeposhrug: She can share nude in Fansly if she wants :PepegaAim:

M
mariopg commented
let’s just hope we get someone to share

Sep 13, 2021
R2DZ

I want to say this, on the tang0 live stream, someone asked what the content of "fansly.com" would be like. Liza said it will be nude content, she said I promise you.

2 Comments
H
Hsjfiiwg commented
You have photos or videos from fansly?

E
EnriquE.* commented

Unfortunately, I would love to have her videos here too. She is a VERY BEAUTIFUL girl that I admire. I have never seen anyone as sweet and sexy as this girl.

3 Comments
A
Ahmedsalah6900 commented
You're amazing, but she doesn't seem to want to get naked yet 💔

E
EnriquE.* commented
Ahmedsalah6900

Fansly has better nude content. This girl even has a 1-1 show, but it was never released.

R
R2DZ commented

she says she is shy and not thinking to go full nude in fansly.

Sep 13, 2021
R2DZ
I don't think she was shy, when she first started tangoing she had a 15 minute show where she fully exposed her breasts, only 2 minutes were shared.
When this girl's nickname was molly she fully exposed her breasts and took off her underwear while dancing in a premium show but didn't show it.

1 Comment
R
R2DZ commented
I know her since day 1. I was there on those days. but "new" her is shy. maybe wants more than 100 bucks