Requests Lilly_mattsson

Lilly_mattsson

where has the well-trained stomach and the fine lines down towards the mouse gone? is she pregnant or just got "fat" and lazy?

Reactions: DirtyD@n
C
cubfan_09 commented
I asked her about going full nude in pvt a year or so ago. She said 3k. Last time I'll ever PM her.

E
Energikaninen commented
She once announced that pvt was open, and she started saying pvt is open guys. Then I pressed pvt and when I entered the room she asked what I wanted. then I said I wanted to see her naked. Then she say that it cost extra and that I should have tipped for PM before I went private, so we could have agreed what we were going to do in pvt... I got 600k back from CB...

But she said for two weeks ago in public that she had received to many complaints, so next time CB threatened to ban her.... So maybe she have learned....

D
doreanbla commented

CB threatened to ban her? that's funny if it's really true. also, i mean in terms of PMing her before private she's right... I mean it makes sense to pm before going private... but all in all, u will get a lot more for your money from many many other models that's a fact.

Complaints as in people complained about her to chaturbate?

D
doreanbla commented
yesterday someone wrote in her chat " lilly is a business woman, she doesn't let things happen for free " no bro she's just a scammer :KEKL:

her mod is annoying af.