Requests Lokitastar23

Nov 5, 2023
Still waiting for Blackorange to ripen. So we can eat some lokita.

A
AlekzandrMK26 commented
B
Bubbajj commented
I give up.

blackmoth
blackmoth commented

I guess I could upload my collection her when am home.

Hope you all do the same. Am sure we can all consolidate our shit.

B
Bubbajj commented
Yes. Please. I'm new here and missed it apparently all

Nov 5, 2023
Stingy mofo's I just wanna jerk off to this hoe and no one is given up any play. Tell you what if I had been for it I would have all her stuff and would not hesitate to share cause I care. 🤏

2 Comments
P
Papi_J3 commented
I get the frustration but these guys will post what they got when they have the time/inclination to do so. Just gotta be patient and in the meantime there’s plenty of other chicks to look at in the meantime.

U
USP9HK45c commented
Wish I could help brother I’m in the same spot. If you look at some of messages a page or two back they got some vids there.

Nov 1, 2023
She's now in her "boss bitch who don't need a man" stage. All she posts on IG is motivational thot power bullshit quotes. Old dude with the beard that was dickin her down a couple of years is player of the century.

The part that bugs me out is I never knew she had an OF and the kind of hardcore content she posted on it. Only found it on this site and the vids are fire. I don't get why she's not on it now getting paid. She could be one of the great ones like Sonny said on a Bronx Tale.

A
AlekzandrMK26 commented
blackorange I was accepted about 2 weeks ago. I will corroborate with Lisnel when he says that she posts nothing but BS quotes and statements no good pics or anything. The best latest stuff she had was posted here before it got erased. When I mentioned about starting up again she must’ve blocked me cause she doesn’t pop up anymore. Oh well I tried at least.

B
blackorange commented
I'll take any pics of her, posts, story, reels. It may be dead now but that can change later.

U
USP9HK45c commented
B
blackorange commented
I'll check tomorrow night

I got these pics. It's not exactly what was requested but hope yall still okay with these.

U
USP9HK45c commented
Papi_J3 I bet there’s good stuff out there. Back when she had snap she accidentally sent me a message about a female eating her out unlucky for me she didn’t send me any pics. Hopefully we can convince that dude to share.

P
Papi_J3 commented
I would have loved to have seen that. I hope so. I tried but he ended up blocking me.

B
blackorange commented
hot damn, there really may be some spicy stuff out in the void. If we can find someone maybe they can be convinced to share. we may be able to leverage what we got, me included if need be.

A
AlekzandrMK26 commented
Hey blackorange you have any of her thong twerk vids?