Lola Juarez. Super sexy
icToc
.lolabellee
Insta
lolaa. juarez

You must be registered for see medias

So of course she's not perfect, though how can a guy get a girl who's this beautiful?

Not to blogpost though I'm a guy who's a little bit too old to be in college, though I get a fair amount of compliments (on campus and at work) regarding my physique: muscles + vascularity thanks to the gym, eating and sleeping right.

Yet I still get rejected after getting a girl's number or her Instagram:

She either already has a boyfriend, thought I wanted to date only as friends, doesn't feel that way about me, etc, I'm getting incredibly tired of this bullshit...

Though @lolabellee is very gorgeous, I seriously want a girlfriend, or even a fiance who looks similar to this:

How?

Last edited:
1 Comment
Fils-A-Mech
Fils-A-Mech commented
Man, I hear you: though it just fucking sucks to not have a girlfriend...
Even though my bros and relatives say I'm a fairly muscular, kind and funny guy, women just don't find me attractive😔

Fucking wish they'd at least tell me "why" they're not attracted to me after they give me their phone numbers or Insta: I wish this was a fucking joke.

I guess playing guitar helps cheer me up , though the feeling of wanting a cute girl in my life sinks back in after playing...

Last edited:

Comment
The things I'd do to have a girlfriend who at least looks similar to this...😒
Let's be honest, from what I've been seeing, hearing and experiencing is that women/girls (now more than ever) only want to deal with you if you're reasonably wealthy💵💵 or very handsome.
They get thousands of matches and endless options when it comes to men via dating apps📱, social media📽, etc.
About ~10% of men actually have some success with online dating through apps and social media.
In real life, girls/women have been conditioned to not ever take initiative, not make the first move which leads us/men to do fucking everything all the damn time.
Does anyone else here agree with this?
If not, why?

Last edited:
Comment
Some topless and "nude"

1 Comment
J
Jimmy Jamm commented
Yeah same, do we know if she shows pussy? Does she do anything further? Playing with herself, B/G etc.?

In that 4:46 video if you are wearing headphones, you can hear a dude is in the room with her probably on the bed. Just interesting tidbit.