Requests Lothbrok's Yen

For all the people here that wait (im)patiently to see much more of the lady we all admire and adore there are only 4 (four) nude pics that possibly, hopefully show her. (See page before)
. And we have a witness who states "There are some hot pics. Have saw a couple of nudes but it has been years ago"
So there are such pics. But what about the ones posted here? Witness: "Not sure about the pic without bottoms on but the boob pics are 100% her"

So far, so good. Let's put the boobs aside for a moment and concentrate on the lower regions. HER lower region? Obviously very hard to prove or disprove - even Mr Holmes couldn't say 'Elementary, my dear Warson'

I've tried to sift all the evidence and was able to find some clues (BTW: If you're beginning to yawn you may stop reading).

(Exhibit 1)

You must be registered for see images attach

IS it HER?

AGAINST : Look at the pubic hair. It doesn't seem to be shaved or trimmed. But is it reasonable to assume that a woman like our idol with all that beautiful dark hair has such soft and sparse pubic hair?

FOR:

(Exhibit 2)

We can see that she has an ample body and soft belly, not unlike exhibit 1
What's more: A closer look reveals some tanlines in pic 1 that are very narrow. No doubt the narrow bikini bottom in pic 2 could result in just these tanlines. And I can assure you that other photos prove she prefers such bottoms.

(Exhibit 3, 4, 5)

You must study the feet by comparing pic 3 and 5 (open them so they are bigger)

Evidence: the nails are not painted, and I was not able to find a single photo of HER with painted nails.
Although pic 3 is not too clear we can see IMO some striking similarities. The big toes are unusually big. The relative lenghths of the other toes are the same. And, above all, the smallest toe (see left foot) is much shorter and looks a little deformed, ending in a very small nail.
There's even the bigger gap between toe 3 and 4.

So what do we make of all this?

A 100% proof could not be expected. But to me who had dismissed this photo with a shrug it is more interesting now. My expert opinion: a probability of 80 % that it's the adored one.

The unavoidable question: What do you think? Is it all wishful thinking?

If so: IT WAS FUN!!

Comment
Nothing doing - no nude pics, not even bikini pics that show all of her body.
So maybe all we can do is use our imagination.

Here's a flickr photo that makes me (and you?) feel [rude word deleted]

Comment
Perhaps not uninteresting: At OCC I had posted (my only post there so far) two of the topless pics without face from this thread.
Nobody was able to say for sure if it's her or not. But now my posting has disappeared - someone must have asked to delete it.

Seems to me another proof that it's really the woman we all admire :)(y)

Comment
What do you think? The same legs? No moles, so there's no real proof for or against our seeing the woman we adore naked.
Possibly a clue: the way she crosses her legs while standing. But again - no definite proof.

Comment
Bad news, I'm afraid. For weeks there haven't been any new uploads of Antje. Her daughters can be seen very often. Beautiful, yes, but not really as interesting as their mother.
Has she retired? No more pics of her? How sad and bad and terrible!!

So maybe someone out there can rally round and come to the rescue of all her admirers here.
If you have anything to share - maybe even topless or nude pics - this could and should be the time....

Hoping against all hope....

Reactions: kinkyeggplant
Comment
Wish her dentist came along and said: "Open wide, please..."

2 Comments
K
kinkyeggplant commented
dream woman ! wish i could see her fully naked

jeanmeunier
jeanmeunier commented

There are a lot of people who have been wishing that for years. SIGH!!