Requests Louvchia /Louska / Lou Ann Vecchia

Oct 12, 2022

1 Comment
T
trnh22 commented
Could you describe what it looks like after introducing a paid subscription? Does she send and add materials in the subscription price, or do you have to pay extra for everything?

d

T
trnh22 commented
https://gofile.io/d/vXLZJH
listen, because someone keeps asking for a reup... these are CENSORED photos in which you won't see anything. It's clearly her, as you can see in every photo, by her face, tongue, body, scars, etc... if anyone wants to buy them, just write under the latest post in her redd*t thread, to which you can find the link above... Unfortunately, I can't buy them now, even though I want to. If someone can currently spend several dozen dollars and wants to share it here, you know what to do. I'm writing all this to end spam

D
Deleted member 1445675 commented

"It's clearly her" but if you are the fool who thinks of posting censored photos to this forum when after several years she finally began to not scam her fans. Try to delete your publication and let's all act because we don't know if after this it occurs to her to return to being the scammer and boring from before. I hope she hasn't seen this yet because this forum easily appears on the internet.

T
trnh22 commented
she certainly didn't see that these photos had been floating around on redd*t and several other forums for over a week before I posted them here...
anyway, I've never seen you buy or share any of her material, so that probably wouldn't be your problem

jeanjayfan
jeanjayfan commented
You have a really personal definition of what a scam is. When you sub for free to her OF, you can talk to her community manager, ask nude content, and get a reply that says "no nude content". So if you bought it hoping for something, maybe you are the fool. It always has been clear what her content is. And not because the price is too high for you makes it a scam. Just saying: if people pay, then the price must be the right one.

Have a good day ☀️

C
CallMeRed5 commented
open the pic on onlyfans using firefox and then press "ctrl" + "i". click on media tab. look for jpg of the pic. download source (original) quality.

T
trnh22 commented
this is her original quality xd she always had problem with it

C
CallMeRed5 commented
these are literally screenshots.

P
Piadonel69 commented
Thank you.

Hey, I don't want to ruin the party but those pussy pics are NOT hers. I don't have access to her OnlyFans' account so I don't know if she's the one lying, but I've reverse searched them using Yandex and I found that they were posted last year on xHamster by the account isaco.

Here's the link to the photos:

As you can see, same bed, same skin, same fingers, same pussy.

3 Comments
T
trnh22 commented
she should be banned for something like this. Is it possible to make a mass report?

jeanjayfan
jeanjayfan commented
I just made a complaint and got a refund.

IMG_73741d44c870cef9d62a.md.jpg