Dude that is not even her.

That account is listed under "Male" and is made by some russian troll to make fun of her.

Here is her answering to a guy asking about the password in her boosty (deleted comments are asking for the password).

You must be registered for see images

"Kovalev Kovalev, this is a fuck-up"
"Not my doing"

And her next Post sums it up pretty well

You must be registered for see images

I guess the people who bump this threat daily are the same loosers who troll her because they don't get anything nude from her and got upset πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Let's not forget that same losers made a fake boosty with her name too back before she made one herself - those are probably the same imbeciles πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Comment
Happy New Year

3 Comments
𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔑 𝔅𝔒𝔩𝔭π”₯𝔒𝔀𝔬𝔯
D
Deviant_Diablo commented
It really is childish that someone bumps all the threads to push this to the end whenever it appears on the first page.

K
kalahary commented
just have administrator remove function of bump from this area of the forum , if users cannot use it adequately, the threads should just show by order of most recent message

Oskar_schmidt

Dec 28, 2021

the most harmless fragment of yesterday's stream. In the full video, she wasn't shy at all. Guys, I'm sorry, I'm afraid to upload the full video so that she does not stop the daily broadcastsπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Arina, if you see this, I'm sorry, you are a beauty with a cool figure, and your boobs are sexy. Hope you keep making us happyπŸ₯°

3 Comments
P
peeping_tom commented
No risk to upload. If she stops streaming, she'll do what? Start working in a supermarket as a cashier? So go ahead with hot stuff.

M
mammaliika commented
why u have to be afraid of something u already paid yourself to see .. lol

U
ukcamlover20 commented
Get a grip, be a man and put it up!

today this girl cuts her clothes on stream for a small donation

will you join? 😏😏😏

23:00 Moscow time

3 Comments
K.R.A.M.P.U.S
K.R.A.M.P.U.S commented
I had very bad internet. she said she was ready to put on a show. but they collected only $ 20 and she was upset ((

𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔑 𝔅𝔒𝔩𝔭π”₯𝔒𝔀𝔬𝔯
lol man.. It's sad and funny at the same time, but it doesn't surprise me at all unfortunately :(

K.R.A.M.P.U.S
K.R.A.M.P.U.S commented
she was ready, but I wouldn't do a show for free either. and on parallel streams they handed out money just like that (for xanax, bunny...)

3 Comments
U
ukcamlover20 commented
Why does it say i don't have permission to view?

G
Garik66 commented
Для просмотра ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π΅Π½Ρ‚Π° Π½Π΅ΠΎΠ±Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠΌΠΎ ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ подписку

U
ukcamlover20 commented
I meant the link on this website not on boosty