Requests Lucija Baban

Updated. Subscription is expiring tomorrow.
I won't renew it. Hope you liked it.

4 Comments
K
Kalulujota commented
if i subscribe for a month will i get access to all photos (about 200)?

G
goxogaba commented

Be careful, there's three subscriptions and she didn't do it in the most sensible way. (but I didn't argue because I don't have a feeling she would change anything, plus, I ripped everything I could from the account šŸ¤£)
1. Daily, 5$ lower tier, not really worth it because it's mostly teasers for the mid tier, but it has an occasional video the mid tier doesnt.
I've bought first the mid tier thinking it will have the lower tier, but it doesn't. So I had to buy the lower tier also.
2. Photoshoots, 10$ mid tier, doesn't include the lower tier. It has the newest photoshoot material and it's usually the one I would go for I didn't previously have the access.
3. 2023 photoshoots, 20$ higher tier. Now she did one smart thing that she locked out the 2023 shoots behind a different tier so you can't just wait for a year and then buy everything for 10.
if I had to buy something myself, I would buy that tier since I didn't upload anything from it yet.
N.B. Also, if you want to download the videos, open an individual video post and download it with the Stream recorder chrome extension by hlsloader.com (not on Firefox). Save yourself the time and don't do it with the terminal.

Use jpg4.su to upload the images and link it here šŸ¤£
Use saint2.su and link them here if you can ā˜ŗļø

Hope that helps.

K
Kalulujota commented
thanks for the info, if i take it i'll leave it here is there a chance that you will overpay again in the future?

G
goxogaba commented
I don't know. Doubt it.
If I would take it again, I would just just take one tier this time, not two.
Maybe the 20 dollar 2023 tier because there's a wet shit photo of her.
I would really have to be tempted by some raunchy photos to renew it.

Well, going against my own advice, I've bought the daily tier again because I had fomo on a blurred photo that looked like she has no panties.
I should learn my own lessons šŸ¤£
Anyhoo, here you go

S
Stellon commented
Man you're a legend šŸ˜„ šŸ‘ keep in touch with her,we need you here with your reports/uploads šŸ¤£ and she also needs you šŸ¤£ You're motivating her with your subscription to make more of her art šŸ˜„

G
goxogaba commented
If she said it in that way, it means there must naked pics of her, just not onlinešŸ¤£
I know, I know, I shouldn't have fallen for the age old trick, but here we are šŸ¤£

G
goxogaba commented
M
Mr_Freeman commented
Her ass cheeks ate the panties so you didn't notice,seem panties are barely visible when you look under her elbow :)

Feb 7, 2024
are there any new pictures šŸ‘€šŸ™ˆ

4 Comments
G
goxogaba commented
Of course there are. On her Patreon Photoshoots subscription.
You're always free to buy it and post it here my friend šŸ˜

G
goxogaba commented
You can always see them here, blurred:

K
Kalulujota commented
[Š¦Šš='Š³Š¾ŠŗŠ¾Š³Š°Š±Š°, ц: 2489921, Š¼: 176737'][/Š¦Šš] okay okay understand šŸ˜
[Š¦Šš='Š³Š¾ŠŗŠ¾Š³Š°Š±Š°, ц: 2489921, Š¼: 176737'][/Š¦Šš] [Š¦Šš='Š³Š¾ŠŗŠ¾Š³Š°Š±Š°, ц: 2489921, Š¼: 176737'][/Š¦Šš]

K
Kalulujota commented
bro , did I make you angry, why are you deleting messages šŸ˜ƒ

Booty updated

2 Comments
K
Kalulujota commented
Screenshot_2024-03-20-20-58-35-694_com.android.chrome0c190ff462cd13ec.md.jpg can you send these 2 šŸ™šŸ»

G
goxogaba commented
Nope. those are in the photoshoot tier. I don't have that one. You're free to buy it.

Dear God Almighty

3 Comments
K
Kalulujota commented
She is like wine with age, its amazing how sexy she is

M
Markomarko1234 commented
Do you have some new photo?

G
goxogaba commented
Nope. you are always free to buy the subscription and post it here.

Updated. Again. After saying I won't buy anymore šŸ¤£
She says she has nothing under on the last one. That's for you to decide if it's true or not.
She did bait me šŸ¤£

T
Tomacak commented
Great content! Any videos maybe?

G
goxogaba commented
Some new ones, but I can't upload them this week since I need my computer for that.

S
Sociala0 commented
do you have a photo like this just without the smile and this description?

qz5DagW7_obcffe62db45ad2c5.md.jpg

G
goxogaba commented
Unfortunately no.

Updated

B
bootylover99 commented
how to download album

G
goxogaba commented
I always wanted to use one of these šŸ¤£

G
goxogaba commented
That aside, you'll have to do it manually.

A
Anazg3333 commented
When will you be able to post the video?

As usual:

2 Comments
S
Stellon commented
Thanks for the uploads,for these photos,and also for the videos. Keep up the good work šŸ˜„ I have a question. Do you have more of her photos in crokini (the swimsuit,bikini with croatian national colours) I think you have posted three or more photos of her in that swimsuit. One of the latest photos that you have posted is among them,the first one in the second row.

G
goxogaba commented
Whatever is there, I posted.