She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free Requests - lunathemoonn | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

Requests lunathemoonn

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
Fake OF scammer. They have multiple IG accounts of different hot girls that all link to the lunathemoonn account.

The real girl on that IG is @lexibarringtonx 👍
 
1 Comments
R
Ramdontwr13 commented
I’ve been some research and she as some tatto under a boob like “sweet child” or something
 
It's definitely an agency of sorts. It's online 24 7 and sends mass messages. Not to mention its got like 5 posts with 4000 likes.
 
  • React
Reactions: Ramdontwr13
3 Comments | Top reacted
R
Ramdontwr13 commented
Any actual content?
 
W
W8nbleed5 commented
Not sure how to embed stuff on this. The content is real but its not who youre talking to
 
R
Ramdontwr13 commented
I have some too … not to much cause i got a weird vibe from her ngl
 
I reported it to I onlyfans because its not a legitimate person so im going through my bank. Also a 18 yr old studying law seems odd
 
  • Medal
Reactions: Ramdontwr13
W
W8nbleed5 commented
Well Luna knew about my injury and hasn't asked about it ever since. Seemed concerned when I mentioned it back then. Tells me there's a rotating shift and that they clear conversations
 
R
Ramdontwr13 commented
Dam … u good bro?

It’s a big scam ngl … if we are wrong im happy to apologise but I think there’s to may proves that we’re not …

Btw u gave 300aud or 211usd to her just for this 3 clips ? That’s price of golden stripper … u were like me catching felling for her ?
 
W
W8nbleed5 commented
Yea I think i was and snapped out of it. Now im fighting to get money back because I did not pay for an agency to make up a persona
 
R
Ramdontwr13 commented
Ur a hero … honestly I stopped talking to her but still … hope u get your money back this is not a thing to do to anyone …
 
My feedback for anyone curious about it. It's not a real person you're speaking to although the content is legitimate. If you're happy with paying money for an amazing figure then feel free to do so. But just understand that the person in the content is not who youre talking to
 
  • React
Reactions: Ramdontwr13
1 Comments
R
Ramdontwr13 commented
What this guy is talking is the purest truth