Requests madelynbabyyy | madelyn1111

has anyone bought the OF $25 introductory package? Happy to buy if it has nudes, but my instinct tells me it will be another welcome packages with nothing but IG pics

1 Comment
G
goodiegumdrops commented
It's NN. I'll upload in a bit. I know her OF is basically brand new (who knows if she's had other accounts) but if someone was thinking about subbing, DON'T DO IT. It's basically an IG account at this point and I don't see that changing. She even said on cam today she's "thinking" about trying this out. That's code for "non-nude" and let's see how much money I can make that way.

And these are PPV videos... Simply put, IG- or TikTok-like content. My guess is it's not going to get much better which is a bummer. Through messaging it was implied there will never be full nudes. Another cute chic using an agency in an attempt to make big bucks with little effort/staying NN (which is a shame). Par for the course now-a-days.

2 Comments
P
potogogo commented
thanks for taking one for the team. I had my 25 ready and thought, bet it's the same shit again , and sure enough. Fucking it for everybody, they are

G
goodiegumdrops commented

There were also a couple pictures but just the same as the videos. No nudity at all. I could upload but it's basically pointless. Lesson learned. Save your money.

Nov 5, 2023
She's charging money for that shit? I saw more skin on her stream today and it was just her hip bones

3 Comments
G
goodiegumdrops commented
Exactly. A shame.

D
dumblonelyguy commented
Yet, idiots will still shower her with tokens.

E
Energikaninen commented
Don't fuck up this post, take ur shit another place!

Madelyn appears to be long to a “studio” along with a number of other new chaturbate models. They all have similar goals, similar onlyfans content that seems to be run by someone else. I haven’t subscribed to her OF but the other 2 I joined did deliver on topless pics/videos. It was a series of unlocks for both starting at $25 and then progressed $35 and $45 unlocks where they delivered on the topless stuff. What you described on the wall posts for Madelyn is exactly what I experienced on the other 2 and I had to ask for the DMs with the unlocked messages.

G
goodiegumdrops commented
I think she's done already LOL. OF pics are deleted (and they sucked anyways). Probably wasn't making enough money on CB or OF. What do you expect when you put minimum effort in.

D
Devin121212 commented
J
jfeinst12 commented
elscorcho777 - please share what you have of cutemaddie12. Thanks!

D
Devin121212 commented
could you share the London since she’s gone now?

lalabambam

Jun 18, 2024

C
chiefs66 commented
Anyone know how to take these OF-style cropped videos that only fill like 40% of the screen and make them full-screen without much loss of quality (Windows)? Is it even possible?

kwangsu
kwangsu commented
folder is empty 😥

J
jorreo commented
Folder empty.... pleeeeaassseee can someone load again?

E
elscorcho777 commented
anyone able to re-up this folder?