Self Promotion MagicalMysticVA/MysticCosplayVA: Cute Egirl Voice Actress, Streamer & Cosplayer

Aug 20, 2022
I managed to score a couple of videos here, but don't get hopes too high. They're a little disappointing.

I'd honestly be a bit upset if I paid for these. The "creampie video" isn't even the creampie video. It's some other random video of her. She's cute as hell, but sadly 60% of the video is just jiggly man ass, because they do missionary position with the camera behind the dude. The silver lining is the first chunk of the video is a really nice pov titfuck, and the last chunk of the video is an angled view of her riding cowgirl on top of him and ends with him doing her doggy and nutting on her back.

The Fluttershy cosplay one is just one angle. Don't really get to see her face. She keeps dress on through whole thing, which clothed sex is hot when you're in the mood so that's fine. He's got the skirt lifted up and you get a nice view of her little booty while he does her laying doggy style and nuts on her ass.

When the dude tries to do sexy talk to her he kind of comes off as creepy.

3 Comments
E
Ellenbtws commented
thanks man! do you have her masturbation video?

S
Scols commented
Do you happen to have her footjob one as well?

1 Comment
D
djmeowth commented
It'd be great if someone could update these albums, there's no content from after mid-July.