Requests Marichelle/mmarichelle/idislikechz thread

Sep 25, 2022
Since people keep on asking/bumping, I'll confirm that the vistheplug marichelle vids thing is a scam. He has the videos, but he won't send them once you pay him. I have been waiting over two months. I paid him and he ghosted me on Kik. Then I chased him to Tele, at which point he told me to wait longer because apparently someone was "reselling". A few weeks after that he messages me and ASKS FOR MORE MONEY to "upload to a secure file sharing site" (even though you can just look at his links that he literally has them on MEGA) and swears he'll get me the videos same day. Ofc I said no. Simon Leviev had the same experience.

TLDR; vistheplug marichelle vids is a scam , do not send him your money. I'll probably never get my money back but at least I can make sure nobody else gets scammed.

Comment
Aug 10, 2022
Anyone got the new videos?? They mind sharing

1 Comment
S
SomeOneYouKnow commented
No need to ask, people will share if they want to. The reason no videos are getting posted is because nobody is buying. She constantly resells old shit and her prices are too high for what she offers. She had a recent $100 topless video that is only a minute long. Nobody is going to spend that much on something so short that shows so little.