D
Duke2 commented
Larry is on her OF

D
Duke2 commented
And gives her at least $100 a day for her daily nonnude photo

B
briang363711 commented
I created a 3nd chat rebate account with spilled_milk as part of the name . I sent her a tip note asking if she had an evil twin sister with the same tattoos . She banned me !

B
briang363711 commented
Nov 1, 2023

H
hardcandy11in commented
Apparently, there was an engaged couple who were regulars in her CB room and the guy passed away very tragically. I guess they shared their story with her and she was following it her 2 months on CB and she found out he passed away while streaming and it got her very upset. She has nice qualities, but in reality is playing all these guys for tips because they don't have a clue that everything they dream of seeing is available for free lmao! Maybe one day they will wake up and realize the scam.

H
hardcandy11in commented
thx for the link, Duke...u are a stand up guy...please keep posting whatever you have access to on her....for some reason I can't find the stuff you have found.

D
Deleted member 6450621 commented
Her first name is Christy. Sheā€™s from Arizona, her instagram is az_wildchild. She is 33 years old and sheā€™s married to Alex

D
Deleted member 6450621 commented

N
no_proof commented

Larry wasn't the one saying he loved her and she wasn't responding, that was Roy saying that. I actually know someone who really knew what was going on, and themarilynm was literally telling Larry in their pvt chats on OF that she was in love with him, and saying stuff like "I'm in love with giving myself to you". My buddy says he has proof, which I'll share as soon as I get it. She also knew that Larry had just lost his wife of 29 years, in April of 2023. She is a manipulative shrew.

M
Markiemark commented
Iā€™d be interested in seeing those messages.

D
Duke2 commented
It was Larry too. He was even posting Meme's saying I love You!

D
Deleted member 5328956 commented
I never said I loved her on stream. You are absolutely wrong. And you guys talking about me as if I am not a person, really sucks.
As was stated by chris earlier, I was in a pretty vulnerable position, and went a bit overboard with my tipping. But I haven't been on her stream in about a month now, because I learned my lesson. But before you talk shit about someone, walk a mile in their shoes. And unless you guys have felt the loss I have felt - twice this year, you might want to look in a mirror.

Decided to grab all her streams since she started doing the dildo BJ's and cut everything else out.

Some of them are longer as in some streams she did two (a regular one then a sloppy one) so I edited the two sections together when necessary.

All Stream BJ's:

Her streams are strictly no nudity so there's not much else worthy of posting from them.

Comment
Here's her old OF videos along with a few PPVs which includes the masturbation video:

Happy New Year.

1 Comment
D
Deleted member 4629704 commented
Absolutely astounding!

Nov 4, 2023
Curious if anyone else has interaction with her. I subbed for a number of months and she did share content for a price. But sheā€™s been doing this for a while and making it seem like sheā€™s new to this. Obviously has a bunch of former OF accounts. I donā€™t have these videos, but theyā€™re from before her boob job, which Iā€™m guessing happened around 2019.

3 Comments
D
Duke2 commented
It looks to me like she's had 2 boob jobs. First one 36C second one 36DD.

R
ringostud commented
does anyone have these videos? Fapster took them down...likely from model request

M
Mathanpom commented
If anyone has these and can reup that would be much appreciated

She works with Scale Talent Management now. Assuming all of yall in here knew that though. Charges a lot for content now. Looking to see if i bought dupes or not. Also still looking for some of her older content when she was ā€œspilled_milkā€ and legit. Hmu if yall know/ have anything

• Dislike
Reactions: diploid22
3 Comments
R
RexLuthor69 commented
M
Mathanpom commented
R
ringostud commented
sorry link doesn't show testimonial?