Requests Marvelcharm – Vanessa

• Thread starter Deleted member 415681
  • Start date
Nov 18, 2019
MS Desire

Andy_C
Andy_C commented
Yeah, of course she hasn't. Like a girl who has covered up every bit of her and kept a tease going would then happily step out and say "I take it up the bum!" Doesn't fit with the program of her modelling so of course she would deny it. The online modelling world is littered with girls who didn't do this or that and then proceeded to show that when they first filmed it they were serious experts at the thing they didn't do! Not saying she will or should, up to her, but believing anything they say at this point is just an act of self inflicted naivety!

S
shupamelaminga commented
Dead thread

C
cab1nmaker commented
they moved all of her new stuff over to marvelstars to make it harder to pirate (as in every video someone buys has a unique ID code that can be traced back to the original buyer, they actually do this with all MC stuff too) so don't expect any leaks any time soon. they're keeping her on a tight leash

M
mklosky commented
Actually, she hasn't really been covering every bit of her. The only thing she's been showing clearly is her asshole. Fully exposed. Which is quite unusual. It's usually the last thing you discover from a model.

Nov 18, 2019
MS Banana - Any Heroes?

A
Azerchief20 commented
Sorry guys, but how to access marvelstars site
I made the login but no way to get in

C
cab1nmaker commented
they have to manually approve you. and if you aren't a regular customer of marvelcharm they will take awhile (or just not approve you at all). if you do get in and buy anything, remember to look for a code floating around on screen, that is custom to each video, so if they find that video leaked, with that unique code they can (and will) trace it back to you. you'll be lucky if you only get banned from more purchases

Skuidward
Skuidward commented
She looks like a professional banana eater

Andy_C
Andy_C commented
I am sure a great number of bananas have been eaten.

You must be registered for see images

Happy Wanker
Happy Wanker commented
don't mention UA material here.

M
mklosky commented
I've always thought she was from South America, rather Colombian or Venezuelan. Probably because of her dark nipples and asshole.
Do you think she could be a gipsy?

K
king_noa commented
likely. In some video she spoke Czech and sounded very Havířov/Ostrava heavy dialect.

There are a lot of them.

M
mklosky commented
Thanks for that information!

Mar 3, 2022
Found this. Anyone have an HD version?

2 Comments
darkpassenger9
darkpassenger9 commented
M
mklosky commented
Have you noticed that the video is downloadable in 3 qualities, including an HD one?

Any updates on this?

Last edited:
Skuidward
Skuidward commented
Word is….she has permission to do topless and already has content out.

Skuidward
Skuidward commented
Seems the topless are from her MarvelFans account, not her MarvelStars account….yet

Happy Wanker
Happy Wanker commented
And what word is this? She hasn't posted in a month. All of her content is "topless" but she always covers the good bits. Well, not always. She's been showing more nipple lately. But I don't consider it topless until we see both of those little boobies side by side with nothing covering. That's what I assume she's waiting permission for. The nipslips are still tease.

Skuidward
Skuidward commented

I was talking to someone that said he had a MarvelStars account, but turns out it was a MarvelFans account. So, I guess she’s still waiting for permission. Sorry for the misleading tip. I was duped, lol.