Requests MikailaDancer

Comment
Sep 26, 2021
Is this real?

2 Comments
crankystraw
crankystraw commented
The boob is killing me... somebody couldn't figure out how to work their pirated copy of MS Paint

You guys crack me up sometimes

P
pervwatcher commented
Your ophthalmologist called, he needs to see you ASAP

S
sacrebleu22 commented
Reup?

M
MRSPICY commented

Mikailadancer’s online presence has diminished beyond recognition recently, just a few travel vlogs. Her youtube and TikTok content is now almost non existent, therefore her OF is almost dormant. Not sure what is going on.

L
Laxguy716 commented
she's losing followers because she won't go nude .

C
cainabel commented
she already talked about it, tiktok started flagging her videos so she stopped posting twerking, she is making money evidenced by all her travelling

Miks content has dropped off a cliff recently. Her TikTok’s are rubbish, YouTube (VLogs mostly), no twerking or cheeky bikini try ons and her OF is shocking!
I’m not sure what’s going on. She did employ someone to edit her stuff last year but don’t know who is subbing to her paid content.

3 Comments
M
MRSPICY commented
I find it rather disappointing that people make negative comments or give Dislikes 👎 or 💩 reactions to posts. Actually I don’t mind that as this site is all about opinion and freedom of expression. I do mind is when wanting to respond to negative feedback, only to find that they hide behind a cloak of anonymity and limit who can view their profile. Thanks Fapmaster for your input. selfshotgirls get yourself a new emoji as 💩 is boring and you’ve given loads out to folks here.

S
selfshotgirls commented
mmchance
mmchance commented
From the forum rules mate:

18) Do not make a new post if you have nothing to share.
Posts are for content only. Use the comments if you want to discuss things