Requests Mint Asmr

Sep 16, 2021
Ordered/got this back in August. The video's personal to me, but this is indeed her, fully nude. And yes, she doesn't show her face.

V
valitria commented
Hey mate, im interested in buying from her. How did you contact her?

P
paragg commented
Before this thread was nuked. It was posted that she was no longer doing NSFW content.

Back in august or july I asked and she said it was 200 for anything nude or 250 for penetration.

N
NSFW Whisperer commented
yeah, she did customs for me as late as August, then just vanished. but since she got a dog now and they're expensive let's hope she comes back

P
paragg commented

Some girls could do customs for 1-2 months and not work the rest of the year... Sure their nudes would be on the internet... but if you don't show face?

Considering we're pretty much back to the drawing board, now would be a great time to post some new stuff. Who has something they would like to share with the class?

2 Comments
N
NSFW Whisperer commented
Drawing board? She's doing customs in the dark again?

S
Sudden_Torment commented
By "drawing board" I meant that some stuff was deleted off the forum.

She announced her Passes tonight and will do customs! ASMR type on the record but off the records we maybe have luck again!

Reactions: Flashpants
N
NSFW Whisperer commented
I do wonder what the 3dio guy got. Anyway now custom requests are open and you must have the 3 bucks Iron Rank membership. Good luck everyone asking for NSFW content!

M
Madhatter13 commented
I don't know guys, I feel like maybe we got lucky just to get nudes out of her. Unless she gets really desperate I doubt we'll see too much from her but teasing. I would love to be proven wrong.

N
NSFW Whisperer commented
Her views has decreased a lot ever since she got the 3dio. Hella sus ain't it? So, anyone of you requested a custom?

N
NSFW Whisperer commented
her new passes vid is her spreading bare legs and rubbing mic with feet but with socks. actually kinda sexy!