Please post the 2023 ones too

G
Goku7868 commented
The latest ones

S
Sassquiver commented
Can you share the links again?
Thanks

Seems like she deleted her patreon, all content is gone an no longer accepting subs. Also removed all links to her patreon from her socials and linktree thing.

1 Comment
G
genewildest commented
I honestly expected her to go the other way and finally make an OF to get maximum monetization of us simps. I'm sure she'll start missing the money eventually

She posted this on 3 hrs ago

"Hi Patrons, DO NOT RESUB! I am in the process of closing my Patreon for something else! I don’t want to spill it out yet so you’ll have to be patient with me 🤭
My tiers are all unpublished as we speak, which means that I can’t get any more subscriptions to my Patreon page
I am sorry I couldn’t post my Nazuna cosplay today since I got this issue with my page, so it’ll be tomorrow 😭
Thank you all and stay tuned for my upcoming cosplay and more x"

one can only hope its finally an OF. Actually I hope its not because she'll take all my money.

Comment
Apr 9, 2021

3 Comments
F
FrancoArmani commented
Unfortunately guys this is not what we were expecting and hoping for. No onlyfans, and more important fanfix does work exactly like fanhouse (but no internal token, here you can pay with real bucks), so it has a onlyfans-like layout, subscription methodology and the chance for her to send sets in DMs, but nonetheless NO NUDITY is allowed by platform policy and guidelines.

So she won't cross the line for now. She just found a better platform and method to monetize, way better than Patreon.

😔

G
Goku7868 commented
Damn guys, the line is not crossed yet however maybe one day she might cross it. Let's wait patiently for that day to come.

C
chuttalavda commented
There's new paid content. Anyone has it?