Requests Morgan Venn

Deleted member 5565541

Deleted Account
Newbie Getting Addicted
Jan 17, 2024
Just launched her "FREE ONLYFANS" with the typical $99 Vip Area and Tips to open posts.

Can't wait to see the leaks. She'a a solid 7-8 in looks but a 3-4 in intelligence.

Deleted member 5565541

Deleted Account
Newbie Getting Addicted
Jan 17, 2024
AVOID HER OF'S AT ALL COST!!!

She was attempting to sell this set for $99 šŸ˜‚ And it's obvious you are chatting with a BOT or an agency is running her account.

Comment

Deleted member 5565541

Deleted Account
Newbie Getting Addicted
Jan 17, 2024
Other stuff on there is just reposts of her Instagram photos.

She wanted between $9-$16 for each of these photos. WTF? šŸ¤¬ At least she has a high opinion of herself. šŸ¤Æ

Comment
Looks like she already abandoned this endeavor like the LOW IQ eWhore she is.

I signed up for there "Free Onlyfans" and then was bombarded about joining her VIP Group. First for $99, then $69, then $29.99 and finally $19.99

So I joined for $19.99 and she hasn't been on in ages. No messages, no new posts, nothing. So I'm disputing it with my credit card. She is so flaky and "basic bitch" that she can't even be a proper eThot and gave up after a week or two.

1 Comment
C
chocolatetuna commented
Sounds like you didn't get added to the VIP. I get messages all the time.

UPDATE: She is back on OF's but changed her name/URL on there (probably her talent agency made her)

It's now:

Doesn't seem to be any nudes or even partial nudes. But it's possible she is selling them privately in the $99 "VIP Group"

If you follow her for free and wait a day or two you'll get an automated chat message saying "For a limited time you can join my VIP GROUP for $19.99" (or sometimes it says $59.99 or $29.99 - just wait for it to go down)

Comment