GONE

and

⬇🔽⬇
DEAD LINK

Enjoy while it lasts (not mine so...)

Last edited:
Comment
This seems like a behind the scenes.
Does anyone have the video that was made of this behind the scenes?

2 Comments
A
Arkusz commented
From other forum:

B
berhert commented
They aren't even available on that other site. The poster over there just wants to exchange content. You've just posted tiny screen grabs and pointed to a bunch of videos you don't have access to.

D
dragonshere111 commented
I just shared what I saw, and make a huge collection visible for those who might be interested... Tell me what have you shared here?

B
berhert commented
actual content or nothing. All you did is point to some random post, likely a scammer, hoping someone would do the actual work for you. You're no better than the morons who link to a PPV expecting someone else to buy and post it. On top of that, you created a post with no content that notified anyone who is subscribed to then show up only to be pissed off that yet another fuckwit didn't bother to read the rules.

WORST OF ALL, you did all that and then acted surprised that you're not getting a biscuit for being a good boy when being called out for it

D
dragonshere111 commented
:PepeLaugh: I bought it all, and thanks to you, I won't post anything here, I don't want you to have it, fucking idiot. You think you rule here