Requests Nereasilva22 / Nerea Silva / Big Natural Tits

This chick is hottttt af but I would NOT recommend ordering customs from her. She is very chatty in messages but when it comes to delivering content there is always 'problems'. Will be quitting OF after this

4 Comments
X
xKoexi commented
It's not her who is chatting. These are automatically sent messages. Also there are social media "managers" who respond to you.

F
fredwank commented
Personally don't think she is 'big' enough to not be chatting herself

X
xKoexi commented
She doesn't have to be "big". She sends content to people who run her entire OF. They have multiple girls who they "manage".

F
fredwank commented

Yeah, in this case I disagree. For her to be managed it needs to be worth the management company's time, i.e. she needs to be making decent money. To be clear I totally understand that many OF creators do not answer DMs themselves and are managed. I've learned recently that big names (Samanta Lily, Angela White for example) offer 'customs' for hundreds of dollars, but even though they are very expensive they are not actually custom - e.g. you order a dick rate and get sent a generic video where they could be talking about anyone. These accounts are clearly managed (you can normally tell if they spam you with DMs all day to be fair, it's obvious).

Anyway, after A LOT of back and forth she eventually delivered my video, so I'm happy now

...OK I feel obliged to write here to say that she did actually deliver my custom in the end. Long story short I ordered a dick rate video and she said that every time she posted it in my DMs OnlyFans took it down (because she showed my pics in the video apparently?!). I believed her because I pretty much saw it happen in real time (video appeared and then disappeared before I could watch it). In the end after a lot of back and forth I asked her to upload it to WeTransfer - eventually, she did

Comment

Comment

1 Comment
L
Liquiddiamonds commented
Loving the weight, hang and fullness of them