Requests Nettie R Harris / Amanda Rose Batz

Nettie R Harris / Amanda Rose Batz
It is strange that so far this magnificent model with her luxurious hairy pussy has not appeared on the pages of our forum.

Last edited:
Nettie posed a lot for Gordon Denman (on Michelle7-Erotica) in very explicit photo shoots.
Among them were hardcore photo shoots of Nettie with her boyfriend (husband).
But unfortunately I lost them.

Last edited:
Comment
A few photos of Nettie from another explicit photo shoot (Nettie Phallus) by Gordon Denman on Michelle7-Erotica.

Last edited:
Comment
Lost and found...
Finally, in my archives, I found "missing": hardcore photo shoots of Nettie and Mark made by Gordon Denman for Michelle7-Erotica.
Here is the first one. To be continued.

Last edited:
Comment
Another hardcore photo shoots of Nettie and Mark (Nettie rides her man inside a car) made by Gordon Denman for Michelle7-Erotica.
To be continued.

Last edited:
Comment
In 2009, at the beginning of her modeling career, Nettie Harris posed for the ATKHairy website under the name Mona (photographer Foxman).
10 photosets were shot and not a single video, unfortunately.
Here are some samples of these pictures.

You can download them in full here:

Last edited:
Comment
So let's continue.
Another series by Gordon Denman for Michelle7-Erotica titled "Nettie Playtime".

Last edited:
Comment
Another Nettie set for Bondage-USA site called "Nettie Auburn Haired Doll With The Beautiful Bush"

Last edited:
Comment
Another hardcore photo shoots of Nettie (Mona) and Mark from now defunct website "Images of Gordon"

Last edited:
Comment
One more hardcore photo shoots of Nettie (Mona) and Mark from now defunct website "Images of Gordon"

Last edited:
Comment