Requests Nicolle Love

2021-08-20 Part 2 of 4 A Full, Fun Day in my Life After an Intense Dream #PPV #65$ #Fuck #Cum.mp4

She write:
«
I shared with you all part one yesterday, I’ve been feeling so sexual lately, with lots of sexual dreams, and my breasts feel so big and firm like they’re needing a massage every day… I’ve needed a couple orgasms per day just to balance my energy…..
So here’s part 2 where I start out playing a bit on top of him and then he lays me down and slides inside of me sideways with my legs up… Then he opens my legs for me and really thrusts inside my little shaved wet pussy deeply and rhythmically like I like it…💦💦🦋💆🏼‍♀️
He loves to squeeze my breasts and play with my nipples and squeeze my neck as he’s taking advantage of me…..
…..what I really wanted was to feel him cum and shoot all of his sperm all over my pussy and then while he’s still pumping, thrust his cock back inside of me and continue to fuck me with all that cum flowing inside and out of me! You’ll see that at the end of this video, I get my wish…
We really were having a day off on this day and feeling so sexual that there was more I wanted to do in part 3 which is coming in a couple hours…👅👄🥰
»

You must be registered for see medias

(if you like and download don't forget to like (y) thanks)

Comment
2021-08-21 How I wake him up… #PPV #65$ #BJ #Cum.mp4

She write:
«
I do love to wake him up this way..... I love to lick 👄👅, suck on, and try deep throating him in the morning like this… It’s tough because he’s big, but I try my best! How did I do? OMG at the end he 💦💦💦🍆 all over me 🙈🤫🦋🧘🏼‍♀️
»

Comment
2021-08-31 Part 4 of 4 A Full/Fun Day in My Life After an Intense Dream #PPV #75$ #Fuck.mp4
(I couldn't find the Part 3 of 4 😢 )

She write:
«
Here is part 4 of 4, omg just got done putting all the clips of this final “session” 💦💦💦🌸🌸🌸 and it’s so hot 🍆🙈🙈🙈🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️
This would be the 4th time in a row I made him cum that day and the 3rd orgasm for me!
Being sexual on camera is not always my favorite so the way I video these sessions is making little clips on camera then put the camera down and really get into the feelings of him inside me….then, pick the camera up again etc 🙈🤭🥰💦💦💦
I was sooo wet from all our last 3 videos that he was able to do anything to me and go as hard as he wanted!
This video starts with my orgasm from part 3 then OMG I had to ride him 🐎🐎🐎 hard! I used a tripod in this video so you get to see my full body and closeups of how I love to pleasure him and ride him on top 🧘🏼‍♀️🧘🏼‍♀️🧘🏼‍♀️💦💦💦
You get to see more of Jake pounding me in this vid than ever and omg love how he squeezes my titties and neck! Do you like how I look at him as he’s on top of me?
Then, I was a bad girl so he slaps my ass a few times and I video my ass 🍑 from behind as I bounce on him and as he pulls me open with his hands and thrusts up into me 🤭🥴🤤🤤🤤!
Then he couldn’t last any longer and I ride him until I sucked all his cum 💦 out with my little pussy! You can see it drip a bit at the end! Good daddy 👅
Then, I gave you my three fav scenes in slow motion at the end 🙈🙈🙈🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️ I love chatting about these videos if you’re free right now I’m messages? 😘😘🌸🌸
All 4 parts and all my videos are listed in the video store of my LoyalFans page…..
»

Comment
2021-09-08 My fingers, my tongue, and he put this inside me… #PPV #70$ #Dildo #Masturbation #Fuck.mp4

She write:
«
Was going to have some private alone time to touch myself and release some built-up sexual energy! I took a hot shower then laid on the bed naked like this and began making myself feel good……well, my Fiancé came in and caught me 🙈🤭
I’m 4 months pregnant and he’s been taking such good care of me that he took my glass dildo and began thrusting it inside me as I fingered my clit and pussy 🙈🤫🤫🧘🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️
Well many of you have been asking for a closeup of my pussy and clit and to see how I orgasm…..well this shows all of this 🥰🌸🌸💦
Then, after I came, he couldn’t stop from thrusting his cock 🍆 inside me and I selfie videoed a POV of him fucking me so hard and deep on top of me then cumming inside me…no condom of course 👅🌸👄🧘🏼‍♀️
»

Last edited:
Comment

B
bdwilly405 commented
They probably bought the property off of them or are family/friends living in said property. The chick has some resemblance to Nicole, maybe they are sisters or cousins.

M
MooseTounge123 commented
Nicollelove is pregnant again and moved to her tropical home. Hope some new content gets leaked out soon

M
MooseTounge123 commented
She just posted a 11 minute video on loyalfans

pokierany
pokierany commented
this is a couple from germany that stayed with nicole for a while / they helped out around and learned english from them

Kiki's posts on IG and thumbnails on yt kinda remind me of Nicole so she might have influenced her in that department / i was wondering if Kiki's gonna open OF as well

she's cute so I wouldn't mind :)