Requests Niomi

The data loss ate the rare Niomi. Can't have that, so here it is again, along with a bunch of other stuff I had. I'm still uploading stuff, so refresh this later if you see it right after I post it.

DandyBoldy
DandyBoldy commented

I heard too she's off social media and even read about people who say she's work at a strip club but don't post anything. Still, I was curious because she might be the craziest but the most beautiful and sexy chick I've ever seen.

S
slobadgoblindrunk commented

It got deleted but there was a comment here by an account that was very likely her saying she's studying to become a nurse

B
berryberryman commented
Naomi was such a wild chick. On her old accounts/socials she'd talk about how she met up with an incel irl and helped them lose their virginity, how she really wanted to have a baby with someone, how a dude would only agree to marry her if they had a threesome, etc. At one point she tried to become a programmer but that fizzled out.

Last edited:
O
oLakis commented

The nurse giving head.

T
TheDudeZ commented
We used to follow each other on Instagram. At one point I simply asked if she was open to show me her nekkid body, and so she did. She had to stop because she was basically caught by her mom or something, lol 😂

T
TheDudeZ commented
Gregg77again Do you know if there are any other videos to be found like this? Never thought I would see such a high quality 'personal' video of hers. It was usually all silliness or poor quality. This looks like it could've come from that one 'friendly' page... Amazing.

batusaii
batusaii commented
DandyBoldy
DandyBoldy commented

Yes, that's her. So the question on everyone's mind: where is this video from?