Fakes Nudify them all - 1

TheNNNNdude

Apr 9, 2023
Hello!
Im new here. For the last days i have been nudifying girls by request in 4chan, and i think: why not do a gallery with the coleccion of fakes and share it somewhere?, and here i am. Sorry if my English isnt good enough, but its not my native language, and i learned it all by myself.
Here, a little bit of what i have been doing, just as a sample. The already has more than 1000 pics. And yeah some of them are a little off, that is the AI being dumb.
And if you want someone nudified, just let me know :p

• Medal
Reactions: gianthonkers

TheNNNNdude

Apr 9, 2023
Here are some more to share:

2 Comments
Y
yodinhabebe commented
Hey, TheNNNNdude is this a proprietary AI that you trained or some site/software we can use too?

T
TheNNNNdude commented
nah, im just creative with the promt, its SD, some models, some textual inversions and some Loras, a lot of inpainting and a godly amount of patience.

Rjisfabest

Apr 9, 2023
Plz Al fully nude if u can

Comment
her please?

T
TheNNNNdude commented
Here you go. Sorry for the delay.

T
toughfighter83 commented
awesome can you deepnude this girl too?

hp9p6gvcwk181.md.webp ShenekiaGrimshaw4-thewizsdailydose.md.jpg

T
toughfighter83 commented
no problem about the delay, your work is awesome.

T
TheNNNNdude commented

TheNNNNdude

Apr 9, 2023
Just a word of advice about requests, i wont do fat, too old, too ugly, underage and men (unless you request some "creativity" with one of the girls. Yes i can do that, sometimes). I just ignore those requests and users.
For everything else, just have patience.

2 Comments
R
Rjisfabest commented
Oh? Is mine too fat or ugly? ): you can do watevr creativity u like to photo pls hlp frend.

T
TheNNNNdude commented
yes, im really sorry, but i find her unattractive to work with. Im not judging anyone, nor anyone else likes or dislikes. I just dont want to do it because i dont want to spend hours doing something i dont like. Much less for free. Im sure someone else wants to do it.
Also, 11 pics? arent you asking too much? Tell you what, i dont want to be mean or "the bad guy" (im TheNNNNdude :p). I chose one or two pics, and work with them, and thats it. Really, i know people sure finds her attractive but its totally opposed to what i find attractive. Maybe you find unattractive the girls i find attractive, and thats totally fine. Everyone has its own likes and dislikes. It is what it is.

Can you do her, she's 20 btw, I can guarantee, she's my friend from University.

Reactions: mehmettara009
T
TheNNNNdude commented
i been doing similar disgracing to some other cuties jajaja its fun :p i post them later :p

F
freakjay commented
these are crazy!!!! would loveee if youd try on one of mine from my post whenever you have the chance!

T
TheNNNNdude commented
its a little hard and take a lot of time, and most of the time the results are meh... but i can try...

Reactions: TheNNNNdude
3 Comments
T
TheNNNNdude commented
E
Ennos04 commented
Thanks a lot!!! Can i send you more?

T
TheNNNNdude commented
Dont send me images too large, the system works best at 1024x1024 pixels. One of the pics was so large even the photoshop didnt want to deal with it. Dont send in a comment, write a new reply.

19 at the time of the pictures.

T
TheNNNNdude commented
Here! hope you like it. And no, i dont know where that belt comes from, thats the ia having fun.

R
rubik11 commented
thank you brother, That AI... is it a program i can download?

T
TheNNNNdude commented
yes, is open source, Stable Difussion, check 4chan, there is a thread there specialized in creating bizarre stuff, and they have some links, and can ask more.

G
gianthonkers commented
Stable Diffusion doesn't block stuff like this? (ChatGPT, for example, won't allow itself to be used to create this sort of thing)