Requests Omi K Gibson Cosplayer

Oct 16, 2019
Hi Guys. Im a Big Fan of that Japanese Cosplayer named Omi K Gibson. Over the years the smade alot of Cosplay sets. But its Kinda impossible to get acces to her spicy/nude ones because she has them for members only on a japanese site. its called fanbox. And recently like a month ago or so she got a Patreon as well. So i was wondering if anyone has some of her Nude sets or if its possible to get them somehow ?

The Links

Welcome aboard, man! I definitely managed to get some good material so far.
Bad thing I can say about her stuff is that it takes quite a while for her Pixv Fanpage to be updated with new material. It happens every once in a blue moon and I haven't heard of anything else she's been putting in there lately.

Will the same fate befall her Patreon? We'll wait and see.

Comment
Oct 16, 2019
Thanks man. yea about her Pixv Fanpage i noticed that too and about her Patreon she updates it quite a lot, at least between 3 - 5 posts every month.

And about the material you got, are you talking about her sets that you can find everywhere or rare stuff that she shows a little more . If Yes could you share it ?

Comment
Here is a set of Omi and some juicy, tasty and sexy golden tits

Just recently, there's one spicy set that's posted on her Patreon, but it's got a hefty price tag for $110 bucks. And of course, there's still 'Just a drunk' for $55 bucks. Do we have any brave volunteers to go above and beyond the call of duty? Or maybe a good idea we can use for those setsĀ”

Comment
some random ones

3 Comments
PirateSeeker444
PirateSeeker444 commented
Whoa, where did you find these?

A
akuso commented
in her older blog

PirateSeeker444
PirateSeeker444 commented

Which one is it? Got a link?