Requests Onebigkiss

Aug 17, 2020
After January 1st 2024, there will be some changes to my profile, it may even be removed! So be sure to follow me on Twitter if you want to know what happens next with me!
Don't lose me, stay with me! šŸ’‹

Anyone what's up there?
I checked out her twitter, which is a new account, started december this year and she links it to a private tgram which is scam haven on earth rn. Either she got hacked or her husband/ manager starts a new meta where they just start scamming people.

2 Comments
N
Noktum commented
Considering how much money she is making... I can imagine her removing the second profile, but the main one I don't know. When you see for birthday alone she make over 3000 dollars in tips... I'm not sure a private *** would work that much. I think she might be trying to have people pay for videos . I used to buy several, but lately I even wonder if the "pack" are not just repost and that you can buy several times the same so maybe you are right about thinking about scamming^^

D
delasol commented
That's my gripe with their page. Early on when u subscribed to her it said free 10 videos, but then it was just a 20min video chopped up in 2 mins parts. Then later I bought one of those schoolgirl packs and the one with the pigtails I had a 10min version of it, alright. Later on some1 leaks a 20min version of it.

It's a shame they use such dumb scummy tactics because with her body and beauty she'd easily make way more if they didn't scam unnecessarily.