Off Topic "Part 2 on the hub" - Creators that post sfw versions on sites like Youtube/tiktok and then have a part 2 nsfw version found on another site.

Aug 21, 2021
TLDR: Basically it's videos/vlogs/podcasts etc where the content isn't primarily nsfw, but then has a part 2 continuation somewhere online that where it's clear that after shooting the sfw version of the video the creators involved ended up hooking up after. Usual clues for this are them wearing the same clothes / or being in a similar location.

One example is with the youtube channel "Playing with fire" he has videos where he talks about dating advice and tinder help etc. One video he did though was on physical touch and how to escalate found here:

I was interested in the girl though and decided to look for more of her content and was able to find this later which seems to take place right after they finished the youtube video.
You must be registered for see images

5f78f206cccaad660fcfe_720p.mp4

167.6 MiB
gofile.io

There are a few other creators as well like DBGOD who are known to do this type of thing.

Also though it isn't the exact same I still like the date footage before nsfw format as well. Where sometimes creators will film themselves throughout the day (vlog style) with the other person leading up to the sex and think it can be included here as well
(jlifestyle2020-mins 3:00-5:00 and at the end.)
https://gofile.io/d/kUnhVQ

I feel like "Guy on the street" youtube interviewers generally have a decent chance of having this type of content usually labeled uncut or uncensored. (example footage from theminorities though they are really stingy with actual nsfw content rather than just teases.)

these being examples but also any impromtu feeling hookups videos that at least provide some early context before the hookup would be welcome here as well. Can post some more later if other folks are interested, but also want to see if anyone else knows of other content like this.

"Pickup Artists" give me the ick 🤮

However, I know twitch streamers do this A LOT. Sadly you need to be VIP level to see them.

Lolipopgi does this all the time. Sometimes gets to playing with herself right after he stream while still in her chair, maybe a little later, but you can tell as it's often released the next day and she's wearing the same clothes.

Megmage does too, she is... pricey

Reactions: Gameboybr10
Comment