Requests pbsteve

Hi guys! pbsteve is a cammodel on chaturbate.com. I'm searching for some early videos where she did cam with her boyfriend. Those are a bit old. Anyone got something in his archive?

Link:

Here are some examples of what I'm talking about:

Unfortunately not the best quality.

Comment
Here are some examples of what I'm talking about:

Unfortunately not the best quality.

If you have bitcoin i use this site regularly so can vouch for it. Its like .20 cents a gb.
but they have plenty of her old cam stuff.

Reactions: NoNotReally
Comment
If you have bitcoin i use this site regularly so can vouch for it. Its like .20 cents a gb.
but they have plenty of her old cam stuff.
Thanks for that site! Looks good and price seems also to be "fair". But unfortunately I don't have and don't know anything about those crypto-currencies. And to be honest wasn't planning to. Maybe you could share something if you have from her? Or somebody else? Thanks anyway!!

Comment
Thanks for that site! Looks good and price seems also to be "fair". But unfortunately I don't have and don't know anything about those crypto-currencies. And to be honest wasn't planning to. Maybe you could share something if you have from her? Or somebody else? Thanks anyway!!

I'm actually a fan of her, so pick a video as long as its under a gig or two(my upload speeds trash) and ill upload and pm it to you.

Reactions: NoNotReally
Comment
I'm actually a fan of her, so pick a video as long as its under a gig or two(my upload speeds trash) and ill upload and pm it to you.
That's a really nice move, Sir! If I have to pick one I probably would choose this one: "2017-04-05 06:45:29" but if I may ask for a little bonus, I would appreciate this one too: "2017-02-04 01:14:43". Thank you very much!!!

Comment