Off Topic Ray Worsnop aka SunRay aka Memory Maker aka Accidental Photographer aka Beautiful Boudoir Photography Rhyl Models

There is a photographer in Rhyl in North Wales, who has variously used the trade names of Ray Worsnop and variations of The Memory Maker, The Accidental Photographer, SunRay Photography and Beautiful Photography Rhyl; or similar.

Largely his photography is laughingly dreadful. It involves cheesy props, dreadful printed-scene backdrops, appalling lighting, accidental motion blur, bad focus, weird framing, garbage post-processing and more.
If you're a photographer, it's worth a giggle to take sometime off choking the chicken and look at his work.
His saving grace is that he has photographed some incredibly beautiful women. I think there are a mix of paid models, collaborations with friends and astoundingly paying clients (poor bastards). He also seems to be able to take the odd, technically competent photo, bud doesn't seem to be bothered to try.
He does genuinely seem to create loyalty amongst the women he photographs, but his photos are shit.

He used to have an account on Purpleport and I think his own web-site. Both have gone. He now has a few Facebook accounts, on which he has a range of his portfolio, including sheer images, the odd sneaky visible nipple and a few pussies on display.

I remember he used to have the girls, on the bed in his flat (that's "apartment" for our USA members), open legger, spreading and many of them with toys inserted.

Does anybody have any of these more revealing images? I would love to see them again.

Some of his Purpleport models have included:-
Velvet Fox
SuzyStar
Barbarella - page deactivated
Rose Starx - page deactivated
WrexhamModel
Theblondeone

Some of his models have OnlyFans pages.

His various Facebook identities include:-
Ray Worsnop, Raymond Worsnop, ray worsnop, Ray Worsnop

Anybody have any of the good stuff?

You must be registered for see images