Requests red_deemon/samiammiantha

Here are some bloopers when i was trying out my red dress lingerie thats been sitting there for months, in hope they will fit better. Warning, its cringey. But it made me laugh, so it might make you laugh as well

Comment
so there has been some difficulties in my life atm, but not complaining, just trying to go with the flow, I've lost who knows how much weight, I don't even keep track anymore, but I did stand on the scale yesterday and it was at 83.2 pounds, as you can see my ribs are very POPPIN XD this post is worth two progress posts because I didn't post last week, so there's quite a few pictures ā€¦ ill be posting videos of me eating whatever i make/what is made for me. If anyone is interested in that let me know, eventually ill be posting workout videos. and also. does anyone notice how fuking off my nipple is? XD

Comment
Progress post. I lost 10 or 11 pounds, i weigh 85 right now. I been feeling really insecure about posting due to my FUCKING BONES SHOWING!!! but ig its chill for some people so. I half assed these pictures and posts. Ive got shit to do today. I hope all of you have a great day, ill be posting more often, some memesā€¦ some ill try to be sexy, idk how i feel about bones and sexiness but i dont think they mix in my mind

Comment

2 Comments
Sunt
Sunt commented
can you host these three posts in a bunkr or mega or something? None of the links work, so I can't get them full resolution...

I
InigoMontoya69 commented
wonder what she means by "golden grass" in the latest OF post