Requests rose asmr

I tried to get customs but she didnt reply, anyone managed to get one?

Reactions: Brownboyb
4 Comments
A
ArachnidVola commented
I was able to get a few customs before she went over to Patreon, they were definitely worth it but the furthest she would go NSFW was shirt scratching without a bra. Hopefully she starts showing more on her Patreon soon.

D
Deepdickem commented
T
Turknig commented
please post, been trying to get her to do a custom but never replied

M
Master Jiraya commented
Feb 4, 2024
Looks like she just started a Patreon with NSFW videos.

T
Turknig commented
she's 18 now going by this, anyone got anything good?

J
johnyp commented
her new yt video is pretty good, i wonder if it gets taken down lol.

S
SystemDirect commented
Of course sales dropped a lot this month on Patreon, so it has to appeal a little to attract customers

Mariolostboy
Mariolostboy commented
after the latest video I'm tempted on getting the patreon sub, it's supposed to be lewder than the YT content but goddamn it is expensive

All videos from 80$ tier, until July
Also included yt backups in case her channel gets nuked

A
AnException commented
there is no content that is exclusive to the $100 tier on her wall yet. that last video in the gofile was alright, but I've gotten nicer customs than that for half the price

A
Ahearn commented
80 a month and not even a single titty is wild

X
XxDilmnaxX commented
So disappointing actually.

The only good one for me is the one with the green top on yt, and the Patreon is surely not worth fucking 80 bucks.

Saitamamd
Saitamamd commented
Thanks for saving me, I almost did a mistake :PepeLaugh:

D
dwg2121 commented
From what I've seen of the previous person's upload (thanks btw) this is roughly close to her nsfw tier. She's cute in my opinion and I understand if she doesn't want to do full nudity but I think she should drop the price a bit if this is as far as she'll go.

T
TheDoxMaster commented
dwg2121 This is not NSFW. She's scammer. I get it if you don't wanna do too explicit videos but don't market them as NSFW. A lot of chicks used to do this when became really popular in 2021 - 2022. I subbed to those two midgets and it was an absolute waste of money. They basically posted whatever kind of content they were already posting on twitter. No nudity at all but still baiting and hinting there's nudity in their PPV when there isn't. She's no different.

Q
qweasdzxc123! commented
I mean, I don't know what kind of job you have but I certainly wouldn't watch this at work.

T
TheDoxMaster commented
qweasdzxc123! Doesn't matter. It's still a scam. 80 bucks for this?!? The videos in the $80 tier are basically the same as the ones from her youtube. Either she's a scammer or she's just too stupid to understand what platforms like patreon are used for. You gotta be even stupider to not see you are being played by subbing to this blood sucking slug.