Requests Rosethethicc

Deleted member 2939297

Deleted Account
I LIKE IT! Getting Addicted Newbie
May 8, 2022
Here's an old video
Anyone who has some good stuff please do share :')

4 Comments
F
frakme commented
She mentioned on Snap that she's considering quitting because the people who watch her snap story aren't showing up to her room or tipping.

She doesn't advertise herself anywhere. She pretty much never tweets, doesn't have an insta promoting her OF/MFC (just seems to post personal stuff), doesn't post on reddit, doesn't seem to interact much with other cam models, and it seems like she doesn't stay online all that long either if she doesn't immediately see her regulars in her room.

You just have to put in more effort than that. Yeah it was easier when she was piggybacking off Aella, Kate, and that group of girls in the beginning and grabbed a chunk of their fanbase, as well as some other models she would regularly cam with like cora and astrid, but over time you can't just assume you can rely on the same people forever. You have to put yourself out there and grow your audience.

An exclusive group of snapchat followers just isn't a great way to promote that you're about to go online.

R
Ryusyn commented
Known her IRL, can confirm, vapid AF

M
mrme10 commented
That is very exciting... too bad the video will cost $200 on OF
hopefully someone will save us all and post it here... 👀

badger15
badger15 commented
I've subbed to her in the past but I didn't renew because all her content worth seeing is absurdly overpriced.