Requests Sabpie_

1 Comment
W
whatdoumeme commented
Does she actually reveal? Says she does in her dm but idk

You must be registered for see images

Not worth it at all, still no nudes. She even says nudes are still gonna be locked by ppv. $100+ for anything "nsfw". This is the best picture on there as of now

2 Comments
J
jamesmcfadden commented
had a feeling this would happen

D
Doobiez commented
i paid the paywall. dmd her for a lil bit and it was quite suspicious. all i wanted was a feet video. she said she was down but i had to pay 100$ . at that point i didnā€™t care because i actually thought i was gonna get a custom. and then she pulled the tip me for it. i brought up the fact that she could send a locked message and then she ignored that. still tried to get me to send the money. i made it more apparent to her that she could take the video and send it locked through the dm. and she tried to play it of stupid saying she didnā€™t know and she will take the video after handling ā€œdmcaā€and then blocked me . i canā€™t even post the messages because of how OF works when blocked . sheā€™s not doing customs. beware of the scam and paywall

i paid the paywall. dmd her for a lil bit and it was quite suspicious. all i wanted was a feet video. she said she was down but i had to pay 100$ . at that point i didnā€™t care because i actually thought i was gonna get a custom. and then she pulled the tip me for it. i brought up the fact that she could send a locked message and then she ignored that. still tried to get me to send the money. i made it more apparent to her that she could take the video and send it locked through the dm. and she tried to play it of stupid saying she didnā€™t know and she will take the video after handling ā€œdmcaā€and then blocked me . i canā€™t even post the messages because of how OF works when blocked . sheā€™s not doing customs. beware of the scam and paywall

• Dislike
Reactions: BoboSag69
2 Comments
B
BeeBop99 commented
Lmao are you the dude she tweeted about ā˜ ļø

H
Hashtag.y commented
Nothing new?