Requests Savvy Rose Only Fans

FYI, considering the drama and her reaction on IG, it's very unlikely she'll be shooting with this same photographer again
We may have to wait for a different leak or her to escalate to get uncensored photos again

badger15
badger15 commented
Her reaction has been so over the top, it's insanity.

elcamino21
elcamino21 commented

Yeah, especially her IG post with the black screen image.

It's odd, with how "freethenipple" and liberated she seems to be everywhere except her paid content (ironic, imo) I'm surprised there isn't any BTS photoshoot or just candid topless pics of her at a party somewhere that's leaked yet. Maybe someone will find an iCloud someday.

A
Alpharius commented
I just read the blackscreen post and I'm dying laughing. These women are living life on Recruit Difficulty.

C
coolguy123 commented

savvy’s photographer was dealing their nudes on the side. He got caught and now savvy is losing her shit.

Jan 10, 2021
Is there a *** for this chick? Am I allowed to ask that?

1 Comment
elcamino21
elcamino21 commented
There is, but anything worthwhile there is posted here, no new activity at all since the 15th (and nothing good since the photographer drama).

Also, don't make new posts (only comments) unless you're giving content (news or photos).

From her IG story (via the photographer's IG story)

You must be registered for see images

1 Comment
Pandejus
Pandejus commented

Apr 29, 2019

Last edited:
Comment
Jan 15, 2023
So she peaced out of Colorado and is now on a boat... I'm pretty sure she takes up strangers who offer to fly her out to different locations... She did this once before in Vegas, ended up staying in a really nice hotel even tho she's always broke, had a post thanking an older gentleman on her story too... I'm like 90% sure she fucks for cash if offered like thousands of dollars.

4 Comments
W
Wolfpup64 commented
I saw her on a dating app but she didn't match with me lmao

M
Mcdaddy22 commented
W
Wolfpup64 commented
yeah haha. I should've screen shot it. It was on feeld which is like for kinks and nonmonogamous stuff

P
Pervis Longbone commented
A girl's gotta eat, right? :)

Let's see if this survives...

F
firebug commented
Is it good? Can someone post it somewhere where I don't have to make an account to see it?

elcamino21
elcamino21 commented
The same pics from the or@ngesunsh1ne leak, see the top of this page. I think at least one of the old links is still around higher in the thread, but backups are always good for redundancy.

M
Mcdaddy22 commented
It's crazy to think that none of his clients thought to check his onlyfans page. Just goes to show you how self-obsessed they all are

C
Chestlove66 commented
Link to deviantart is still good and the account is free , a lot of good stuff is on there just look .